Sunday, February 3, 2008

Internet blog

The advertisement I chose was from the internet; one of the new apple iphone advertisements. I thought the advertisement was plane and pretty lame if you ask me. Yes, it was short, simple and showed a good image but it didn’t seem that interesting. If I saw this ad I would have probably exed out of it and moved on to the next one. They can think of better things to do. This ad only shows us one aspect that the phone is capable of doing; looking on the internet for the whether. A good advertisement company would have made the man a little more interesting and not so much blah and korny. Although, this man seems very straight forward and to the point I believe some how it could have been better.
In this advertisement the black background worked but didn’t do much for the ad. In my opinion he should have been in the airport the whole time instead of just in front of the apple background. It would have made it more catchy and interesting to watch. They did have him dressed up nicely and he was clean cut in his uniform. His eye contact was good. He also spoke like he was having a conversation which I thought could have been a catchy aspect of the commercial but it just didn’t seem great to me for some reason. I most likely would have liked them to show something more up beat with the phone rather than just the whether because who’s phone cant go on the internet and check the whether?

No comments: